Old Green Holder
Rare Coins - Old Green Holder -Interested in growing your coin collection? You will find every type of coin or currency right here at Bloominter.com We have brought together the largest collection of rare coins and currency that you will find. Rare coins, gold coins, silver coins from around the globe. If you are searching for a specific coin or type of currency you may want to try our search box to help you narrow the search. If the coin you are looking for exists we are certain that you will find it here as this collection of rare coins and currency grows everyday.
Microsoft Dynamics GP versus old familiar Great Plains Dynamics and eEnterprise ERP name notes
Great Plains Software Dynamics, eEnterprise (in essence the same Great Plains Dexterity dictionary with more business logic available in its time for larger corporate customers). Of course both GPS and Microsoft (Business Solutions) were betting on the edge of XX and XXI centuries, where ERP, MRP, Accounting Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing, Point of Sale, Inventory Management and Barcoding market will go. In the same year Microsoft acquired also European ERP Navision and Axapta, as well as Solomon, which was at this time in the possession of Great Plains Software. In 2004, 2005 Microsoft Business Solutions introduced so-called Project Green, where all its ERP applications: Great Plains, Axapta, Navision, Solomon, CRM were supposed to merge in the future in the form of competitively winning ERP blocks: Manufacturing, General Ledger, Logistics, Human Resources, Inventory management. On this small paragraph let us finish this historical corporate ERP excurse and let’s concentrate on Great Plains Dynamics
1. Dynamics GP. This corporate and Small Business ERP application is code in Great Plains Dexterity and it is really hard to port it to Microsoft .Net. However GP eConnect SDK project achieved really great goals in moving such modules as Dynamics GP Integration Manager out of Dexterity mainstream. Microsoft Dexterity customization pool is steal very large in its size and eConnect has to replicate at this time Dex business logic in encrypted SQL stored procedures to open Dynamics GP objects, such as customer, vendor, GL account, SOP Invoice (very valuable in eCommerce integrations), Purchase Order Processing Receipts, Inventory Transfers and Adjustments, etc.
2. Old Great Plains Professional and eEnterprise name brands. America is great in doing rebranding job, including estimation of required old brand, such as eEnterprise and Great Plains Dynamics phasing out time lags. If you are H1-B work permit and business holder, and your concentration is Great Plains Dynamics on Pervasive SQL, Ctree, or earlier versions of Microsoft SQL Server: 6.5, 7.0 or 2000 – please consider taking retraining courses, classes or certifications exams. Great Plains Accounting for DOS and Windows: 9.5, 9.2, 9.1 or earlier versions for Mac should be considered as walking on red territory
3. Great Plains Dynamics name brand transition to Microsoft Dynamics GP trend. As we see it from 2006 and 2007 – this is not a revolution, and rather the evolution, requiring up to five or even seven years to be phased out
4. As being part of Microsoft Dynamics family, Dynamics GP came through international market presence transformation, especially in Europe: German, France, Italy, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Serbia, Romania, Spain, where Navision was traditionally strong. In these countries Dynamics GP was slowly phased out in favor of first Navision and later on Axapta. General observation about Dynamics GP as international ERP – it is strong in English speaking countries: USA, Canada (including French Canadian version), UK, Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia, plus it is available in Latina America: Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Salvador, Honduras, Costa Rica, Panama, etc.
5. If you need help with Microsoft Dynamics selection, implementation, customization, integration, reporting, version upgrade, feel free to give us a call
My Green Day collection [New!]
Old Green Holder |Rare Coins, Commemorative Coins, Gold Coins, Silver Coins, Foreign Currency and More!
Old Green Holder