Rare Coins - Notes Unc -Interested in growing your coin collection? You will find every type of coin or currency right here at Bloominter.com We have brought together the largest collection of rare coins and currency that you will find. Rare coins, gold coins, silver coins from around the globe. If you are searching for a specific coin or type of currency you may want to try our search box to help you narrow the search. If the coin you are looking for exists we are certain that you will find it here as this collection of rare coins and currency grows everyday.
Microsoft Great Plains 7.5 on Pervasive SQL Migration to Windows 2008 Server Notes
We would like to share with potential customers or Microsoft Dynamics GP consultants our successful redeployment of old Great Plains Dynamics on new Microsoft Windows 2008 Server 2008. This opens good strata of possibilities for old versions Great Plains and Dynamics GP customers on Pervasive SQL 2000 to move from Windows 2000 or Windows NT Server to Windows 2008 or Windows 2003 Server and redeploy Great Plains user workstations on Windows XP or Vista. There is always a possibility to upgrade to newest Dynamics GP version 10.0, which requires migration from Pervasive SQL to Microsoft SQL Server 2000 for Great Plains 7.0, however we understand that if you decided to stay with old version, this decision probably was based on the lack of budget to pay Great Plains annual enhancement program
1. Migration Scenario. We had Pervasive SQL Server 2000 SP2 running on Windows XP workstation (deployed as Great Plains Server). Great Plains User workstations were on Windows 95 (this is in our opinion the same as if they would have poor hardware with Windows 97, Windows 2000, or even first releases of Windows XP). Target was to move them to Windows 2008 Server (please, do not expect too much miracles, it should be 32 bit edition, it is unlikely that you could install Pervasive SQL 2000 SP 3 maximum on 64 bit platform, if you find out how to do this - let us know and we will ship you small pocket aquarium). FRx was not deployed in this environment, but we know that old FRx Sysdata folder is not supported on Windows 64 bit platform
2. Great Plains Server Side Installation. Load Pervasive SQL 2003 Service Pack 3 (we recommend this service pack, as you do not have to alter Pervasive Engine Settings, for older SPs you need to check with GP techknowledge on the Settings required changes). Open Port 3351 on Windows 2008 Firewall - as you may know Windows 2008 Server blocks all the ports, except the ones used by required services (Pervasive SQL 2000 is definitely not one of those). Copy Great Plains Database Folder (typically named Dynamics from old server to the new one) and share this folder. In security for this shared folder add Domain Users to have Full Control (this is required by Pervasive SQL 2000 data access, adding and modification model)
3. Great Plains Client Installation. Please, insert Great Plains CD#1 (if you have additional modules such as Fixed Assets, Manufacturing, Human Resources, there is no need to install them as we will copy their libraries from old Great Plains Workstation, see our notes below) and follow the steps to install Multiuser workstation. Use the same path as you had it for legacy installation, usually C:Dynamics. When user workstation installation is done, rename C:Dynamics folder to C:OldDynamics. Then copy old Dynamics GP workstation to your new user workstation computer to the same folder, in our case C:Dynamics. If you have third party add-ons, such as Wenn Soft Field Service, please read Great Plains ISV add-on documentation. In the case of Wenn Soft we were able to enable it by registering WS*.dll, simply copy them from your GP workstation to System32 folder on each user workstation and register them via REGSVR32 command. If you do not do this you will get error message on Great Plains login and Wenn Soft card login: Decrypt Service Failed to Start. If your old Pervasive SQL based Great Plains system was on UNC Path, you will need location translation service or help
4. Intellisol. This add-on was not present in our tested migration, however we believe that Intellisol Advance Purchase Order Processing or Project Accounting would require similar approach
5. Great Plains Accounting For DOS and Windows 9.5, 9.2, 9.1 or earlier versions. Yes, you got it - if you still have this legacy Corporate ERP in production, we support it. We support GPA for local customers in Chicagoland, or if you are in USA and Canada we support it via web session and other remote support technologies. We tried and got success in GPA for DOS and Windows redeployment on Windows 2003 Server Release 2, where GPA workstations were on Windows XP Professional
6. Old Dynamics version upgrade path. In case if you decide that it is now time to invest in Corporate ERP system re-haul and upgrade, what we need from you is to sign Dynamics GP Switch VAR form to Alba Spectrum . Then we will be your broker for Microsoft Business Solutions, and we should be able to add new company in the case if you are on Great Plains Accounting for DOS or Windows and give you its registration key. If you are on Great Plains Dynamics 6.0, 5.5. 5.0, 4.0, 3.2 or earlier your upgrade path should be reviewed. Simply call us and have us to see via remote connection or web session you current Great Plains Workstation
7. We certainly understand your concerns that Great Plains Dynamics and eEnterprise were targeted to mid-market businesses, and their redeployment is not apparent. If you feel that budget is tight, try to make as much homework as you could and then feel free to call our office for urgent help
8. How to get help? Please, feel free to call us: 1-866-528-0577, outside of USA: 1-630-961-5918 or email us email@example.com We are very technical and real Dynamics GP Dexterity, SAP Business One SDK programming gurus. We have Great Plains Software Development Factory and could support unlimited Dynamics GP Customization and Programming needs. Plus we speak English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and not only as native speaking sales folks, but as real technical consultants. If you prefer skype: albaspectrum
BloodSugarBreath-Uncontrollable Notes. A Preview of a performance May 21, 2010
Notes Unc |Rare Coins, Commemorative Coins, Gold Coins, Silver Coins, Foreign Currency and More!